TX

while fingering myself i feel like a wall block my finger from going any further in, is this my muscles tensing up or what?

Dr. Robert Greer
Hymen: There is a thin membrane of tissue that covers your vaginal opening.I suspect this is what you feel.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Hymen?: It sounds like you are encountering your hymen. If this is bothering you, be seen for a physical exam and your physician can diagnose the problem.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Hymen?: It sounds like you are encountering your hymen. If it is bothering you, be seen for a pelvic exam and diagnosis by your physician.