my snoring is really bad. sometimes i wake myself up?

Dr. Jeffrey Jarvis
Dentistry 37 years experience
Get it checked out: "really bad" snoring can be dangerous as it is often accompanied by sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a conditon where you actually stop breathing for extended periods of time. It cannot be se;f-diagnosed, and needs a sleep study to determine its presence or absence. It can negatively affect your health in numerous other ways, so please see your md to evaluate this.
Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 20 years experience
Be seen: Loud snoring can be associated with significant sleep apnea. You are probably waking up more than you realize. I would recommend a visit to your local ENT or sleep pulmonologist.