Midway Park, NC

i need to make a appt for my first pap smear what do i say when i call but would also like to discuss symptoms i am having do i ask them then ?

Dr. Miguel Cano
Annual Exam: Make an appt for an annual exam or "well women's exam" & this way you will have enough time to review your concerns & also be screened for common concerns for your age group. You do not have to give your symptoms over the phone & instead discuss it with the nurse or medical assistant who bring you into the exam room & of course, the doc.
Pathology 49 years experience
Make appointment for: Establishing care. Please call the doctor of your choice, it would be better to start with a primary care provider, and state that you wish to establish care with the doctor, and have a general check-up. When you see the doctor, mention all the concerns you have. It would be better to write down all your concerns and questions and give it to your doctor.