bleeding after urethrotomy. what did they do wrong?

Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology 20 years experience
Nothing: That's probably the most common side effect and usually goes away in a couple of weeks.

Thailand

Usually bleed a week after morning after but not this time. Does it mean it the pills did not work?

Dr. Julio Pajaro
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Probably!: You raise a lot of red flags here. Birth-control should be taken seriously. The morning after pill is not a good option. The rhythm method and withdrawal are also useless.! i recommend you use a condom every time. If you are mature enough to start sexual activity you should be mature enough to do it responsibly. Stop playing games and talk to your family doctor about birth-control methods.

Why did i just bleed a lot when i pooped?

Dr. William Lizarraga
Several possibilitie: S, including hemorrhoids, local trauma from wiping, bleeding polyps, or inflammation of the bowel. A doctor can help determine if this is a cause for concern or not. I would speak with one asap.
Saint Lucia

Bleeding after being fingered twice by boyfriend in two weeks. He did it hard and I was not very lubricated. What may be the problem?

Dr. Joyce Pastore
Vaginal trauma: Lack of lubrication and aggressive foreplay can cause local trauma to the vaginal wall and result in bleeding. Get an exam if the discomfort and bleeding persist. Talk to your boyfriend about being more gentle. He may not realize that he was being too rough. If he did it intentionally, you should address the aggressive behavior.

Why did doctors bleed patients in the past?

Bloodletting: It was believed to allow the release of evil or unhealthy humors in midevil times. There are some diseases today that can benefit from removal of blood.
SC

My cyce usually come on around the 9th or tenth. July 4th my by did it inside me. Tuesday. The 7th I was bleeding. Then it came off on that friday10th?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
No question: You stated facts but no question.