i have small bumps on my labia. they don't hurt but when the pop open with blood they leave scars. i don't have stds so what is this? i've had them for years now.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
19 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Foliculitis: What you describe hear sounds like folicullitis. It is a chronic skin infection caused most of the time by bacterias . That means it can be treated with antibiotics. Check with your doctor to get examined and get appropiate treatment . Usually for chronic disease the treatment will be for atleast 2 weeks.
Answered on Aug 11, 2012
5
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Unusual: This does not sound like a common condition and I am at a loss for a diagnisis. It could be an inflammatory condition or vascular malformation. I would discuss with your gynecologist.
Answered on Aug 2, 2012
2