How can i determine the best days to try to get pregnant?

Dr. Patrick Weix
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Many methods.: The week around ovulation is the best time to get pregnant. Having sex daily or every other day during that week gives the same preg rate. If you have regular cycles, 14 days before your cycle should start is the most likely ovulation day. If you can do an ovulation calendar with basal temp check and cervical mucus, that is even more accurate. Ovulation testing kits (available otc) are even better.
Dr. Alan Patterson
What did your gyn sa: Say? U should ovulate 14 days before your period so if your cycles are every 28 days u ovulate day 14 , u start counting on the 1st day of your period- that is day 1 if your cycles are 35 days then u ovulate on day 21 and u can get an ovulation kit at the store to make sure u are ovulating.