While on the hcg diet, has anyone eaten foods not on the list?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics 41 years experience
It's not easy!!: Hi, the HCG diet is based on about 500 cal/day. The over the counter HCG is not the real hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin, -- a pregnancy hormone.This hormone, hcg, is supposed to cause a decrease in hunger etc. I can't say this is a true statement.I do not have any research articles on the validity of this claim.But, I am concerned about the safety of HCG for patients. Could it potentiate ca?
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov commented
Aesthetic Medicine 17 years experience
Actually may decrease risk of breast cancer
Nov 29, 2013
Dr. Michael Rothman
Don't cheat : The HCG diet only works if you follow it 100% - if you cheat, it will not work.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine 17 years experience
You should not: You must follow the diet originally created by dr. Simeon. If you are getting hungry than you are not on real HCG or the proper dose. The only way to do this diet is under supervision of a qualified physician and strict adherence to the original 500 calorie diet. When done the right way, you will not be hungry. The wrong nuts have high fat content which is counter to the diet.