how much children ibuprofen do i giv my 1 1/2 year old child for a fever ?

Dr. David Rothwell
Ibuprofen in kids: Unfortunately, recommendations for dosing of medications is, at least in my state, against regulations since your not established as a patient with my practice. Making recommendations is ok but actually dosing anything is a line i can't cross. Contact your pediatrician or primary care physician to get recommendation.
Dr.
Fever- see doc?: When to see a doctor when your child has a fever? Depends on the age and how the child is doing: http://www.parenting.com/health-guide/fever/when-call-doctor
Dr.
Fever child: Dosage for all medications for children depends on their weight so hard to say like this .