surrogacy. rich couple looking for surrogate in poor rural places. does anyone have an opinion on it?

Dr. Miguel Cano
Can't judge: I imagine the couple is more interested in a healthy surrogate. It so happens that candidates in poorer areas may be more willing or interested in being a surrogate. If both parties benefit, i see no harm.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine 43 years experience
Poor idea: Surrogacy is used just for women who cannot carry their own baby. Surrogacy is not for rich women's convenience. Surrogacy is costly, so wealth helps to afford a surrogate. I have met many surrogates and they are women who genuinely want to help and they go through extensive screening, medical and psychological. Surrogates make a big commitment, so poor women may not be a good choice. Complicated.