U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

How do i find a local doctor that will approve my fmla papers for a chronic condition?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Your primary: Your primary health care provider should be able to approve that for you. It's best to request it from a provider that you have a relationship with.
Last updated Nov 23, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.