U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old member asked:

I suffer from poor vision and lazy eye, any suggestions for eye help, like vitamins/supplements?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Maureen Mays
Specializes in Clinical Lipidology
See opthamologist: See a doctor who specializes in diseases and surgery for eyes. Research your options with the specialist. There are no supplements known to help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 11, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.