A member asked:

I have really hard lumpy breast and armpit. what could it be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Tito Vasquez answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Any abnormalities in the breast should be examined by a breast surgeon. A thorough breast history should also be given. Fibrocystic breasts are a condition that is very common and could be the source of your issues. It is best to be evaluated by someone experienced in breast diseases.

Answered Aug 28, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor