U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

How can one induce his manic side without alcohol, drugs?

1 doctor answer8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Colin Kerr
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Manic episodes: The obvious way is to use "speed" (amphetamines) but this is illegal and ill-advised. In general, directly targeting "your manic side" is not a good idea because it puts you out of control. A healthy way to induce vibrance, vitality, energy is meditation. Much safer. No adverse side-effects. And it helps you to be who you really are and were meant to be.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 48-year-old member asked:
Can you tell me about drug and alcohol induced hepatitis?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A male asked:
What's a non drug or alcohol induced blackout called?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 50-year-old female asked:
If you are born with one kidney would you be more sensitive to alcohol or drugs?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 10, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.