how do you describe a vascular headache?

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
See below:: Severe pain on one or both sides of the head, upset stomach, and, at times, disturbed vision. People often describe pain as pulsing or throbbing in one area of the head. People become very sensitive to light and sound. They may also become nauseous and vomit.
Dr. Hector Dourron
Vascular Surgery 27 years experience
Migraine HA: Throbbing type of headache is distinguished by the fact that symptoms other than pain occur with the headache. Nausea and vomiting, lightheadedness, sensitivity to light (photophobia), and other visual disturbances are common migraine symptoms.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Vascular headache: A vascular headache is an outdated definition to describe certain types of headache which were thought to be related to blood vessel dilation or contraction. See your PCP for evaluation, diagnosis and possible referral.