how common is recurrent prostatitis?

Dr. Marion Mcfarland
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
Somewhat: Is more common if you have multiple sex partners or if you have a low sex drive.

Pakistan

Is there any home remedy to treat prostatitis?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Please get an exam: From your doc to make sure that's what you have. He/she can then treat you. True prosatatis is an infectection/inflammation of the prostate, different from enlarged prostate that older men get so over the counter saw palmetto is not likely to help. Careful of prostate massage because it may spread the infection, if there. Peace and good health.

I have prostatitis after 13 years, what to do?

I would encourage: you to see an urologist for full eval.

How to know if i got prostatitis?

Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 53 years experience
It depends: It depends what your symptoms are.What is it that makes you think prostatitis. I don't think you have ACUTE prostatitis because you would be sick with a high fever. Chronic prostatitis is anothet entity. See your doctor if you have symptoms.

Can you tell me about prostatitis.so I have been having a lotreally do I have prostatitis?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: Prostatitis has been one of the most commonly misused/abused clinical diagnosis for some young men, say 30-50, suffering from urinary symptoms although most of them have no real bacterial infection in it. For detail on its related subjects, peruse the articles listed in http://www.formefirst.com/onBPH-LUTS-VoidingTrouble.html. More? Welcome to contact me to clarify beyond the 400-letter limit.

What are the differences between prostatitis and prostatorrhea?

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some...: Prostatitis is one of the most misused and even abused medical Dx, and theoretically it denotes inflammatory change inside prostate but clinically most patients carrying Dx of prostatitis have no real infection or inflammation. Prostatorrhea is a term having been obsoleting in its use. Clinically, it denotes some unwanted discharge of prostate and seminal fluid on constipation and straining...