any tips for women for health and weight loss?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Takes work: Losing weight is conceptually simple. Ingest fewer calories than you burn up. All diets are based on this principal. You can burn calories faster with an exercise program. Enlist the aid of your family doctor and a nutritionist and an exercise specialist.
Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology 29 years experience
Exercise: Exercise is key to maintaining weight loss and preventing weight gain/ regain.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
DOWN TO BASICS: Basically it is down to 2 things; less in and more out. So watch your dietary input with a healthier diet and then the output is burning calories, physical activity. So trying to do something everyday for 30 minutes.