U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

What is the most effective treatment for bladder cancer in men?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Urology 29 years experience
Removal of cancer: Resection of tumor followed by intravesicle (in the bladder) medication is standard if care. If its in the muscle removing the bladder or chemo/radiation to try for cure. For more: www.Peedoc.Com @thepeedoc.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Similar questions

A member asked:

What is the best treatment for bladder cancer?

2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 19 years experience
Consult specialist: If there is a diagnosis you should see a urologist and hematologist/oncologist asap.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 48-year-old female asked:
How long can a persn live with invasive bladder cancer without treatment (t1g3)?
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old male asked:
Is it advicable to have buttermilk or coconut water in bladder cancer in BCG treatment?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 65-year-old female asked:
I had T1 bladder cancer and I had BCG a treatment. Cani have Schingles vaccine?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
Please explain BCG bladder cancer treatment.?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
Is BCG treatment for bladder cancer the same as chemotherapy?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 7, 2013

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.