What can i do to relieve hip pain when i sleep on my side? a pillow between my legs doesn't help.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Try a chiropractor: Try seeing a local chiropractor who is certified for pregnancy care. Many of my patients see a chiropractor to help with back and hip pain during pregnancy. Most say it helps a lot.
Dr. James Shapiro
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery 38 years experience
Different position: First, you need to be seen to determine the exact cause of the hip pain. But until then, instead of using the pillow between your legs, try a body pillow that you can put behind you and roll back on, a semi-side position. (i assume from your picture you are pregnant and can't roll forward.).

Last updated Oct 29, 2016