Thailand

i take apple cider vinegar powder in capsule form from dynamic nutrition. i take 1 or 2 capsules per day to alkalize is it ok for my stomach acid?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
No, avoid it.: Apple cider vinegar is high in acetic acid. Contrary to the popular wisdom on the nets, it does not improve acid reflux. In fact, powdered capsules of ACV can cause serious esophageal burns if the capsule lodges in the esophagus. You are much better off using standard antacids and seeing your doctor if you have reflux more than 2-3 times per week. Good luck.