Ann Arbor, MI

I have a weird reaction to magnesium everytime i take it (as supplement or in nuts). can it cause irritability and jitteriness?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Possible: anything possible my advise is for you to stop taking the supplement and stop eating any food that contain it and go and see a doctor regardless what is causing your jitterness and irritability it need to be checked it could turn to something serious .it could affect your BP that could lead to stroke.it could affect your heart rate and make it fast enough to cause cardiac arrest see a doctor plea