Hey doc!! plz help me i'm 18 and i noticed that my face is uneven, like the right side of my face is lower than the other side and it made my eye, cheek and mouth corner droopy is there something natural i can do like not a facelift or injections?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Anthony Perkins answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Every face is uneven: Thank you for your question! If you look closely enough every face is asymmetric. Typically these are addressed using fillers and botox injections, not something natural. Best of luck!

Answered 2/18/2015

3.4k views

Dr. David Sherris answered

Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

See a doctor: minor asymmetry is normal. But if it is new you should see an ent doctor or your regular doctor to make sure you do not have facial paralysis or paresis.

Answered 12/17/2018

3.4k views

Dr. Henry Mentz answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

Asymmetry: Everyone's face is asymmetrical. If you are really concerned, then cosmetic fillers may be the right solution. Be sure to visit a board certified plastic surgeon or certified nurse injector for this treatment.

Answered 2/18/2015

3.2k views