Mauritania

Hey doc!! plz help me i'm 18 and i noticed that my face is uneven, like the right side of my face is lower than the other side and it made my eye, cheek and mouth corner droopy is there something natural i can do like not a facelift or injections?

Dr. Anthony Perkins
Plastic Surgery 16 years experience
Every face is uneven: Thank you for your question! If you look closely enough every face is asymmetric. Typically these are addressed using fillers and botox injections, not something natural. Best of luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
See a doctor: minor asymmetry is normal. But if it is new you should see an ent doctor or your regular doctor to make sure you do not have facial paralysis or paresis.
Dr. Henry Mentz
Cosmetic Surgery 38 years experience
Asymmetry: Everyone's face is asymmetrical. If you are really concerned, then cosmetic fillers may be the right solution. Be sure to visit a board certified plastic surgeon or certified nurse injector for this treatment.
Last updated Dec 17, 2018