what does the lifestyle lift actually do?

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Lifestyle Lift: You should ask the surgeon performing this procedure how long he expects it to last.
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Plastic Surgery 25 years experience
Ask questions: As with any procedure, it is important to know exactly what will happen and what the risks and benefits are. If you get a bad feeling, trust your instinct. There are no easy or quick fixes for complicated problems.
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
Skin tuck: It is a minimal facelift that will give some improvement. If this is all you need that' s fine but if you are a candidate for a classical facelift which addresses the underlying muscles as well, then you will not get the result you anticipate with just a minimal skin tuck.