Can you tell me about any success with that lifestyle face lift?

8 doctors weighed in across 4 answers

Mini lift: A lifestyle lift is one form of a mini facelift. It is safe and effective for treating early to moderate aging face. Sometimes the doctor may suggest a more extensive lift if he or she judges the aging of the face more extensive than can be adequately treated with a mini lift. See a facial plastic surgeon for a consult.

Answered 1/23/2014

4.6k views

Dr. Larry Nichter answered

Specializes in Plastic Surgery

LifeStyle Lift Chain: Lifestyle lift is a national chain of doctors rather than a specific technique . Their literature indicates that most are ENT or plastic surgery and not all are board certified., the surgery is office based and without general or IV sedation.

Answered 6/10/2014

4.4k views

Short scar facelift: The lifestyle lift is a company that markets to consumers and connects patients to local plastic surgeons. Any plastic surgeon can use a short scar for your facelift. Not all patients are good candidates for a short scar facelift and will require longer incisions to access more of the neck. Don't be fooled by an infomercial do your homework and choose your surgeon carefully your face depends on.

Answered 9/28/2016

4.3k views

Mini facelift: A lifestyle lift is a mini facelift which treats the lower face.Your best bet would be to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Answered 11/23/2014

3.5k views