U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

I just got a rash. its redbumps and red patched on my stomach arms chest neck back and butt. what can this be and how can i cure it?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 35 years experience
Doctor can evaluate: Rashes are quite hard to describe and diagnose in words. A primary doctor, or a dermatologist, can look at it in order to tell what it is. If dry skin or eczema rash, Hydrocortisone cream helps. Some rashes are an allergy to something. Hydrocortisone also helps allergic rashes. Ringworm fungus would need an antifungal. If it doesn't go away, a dermatologist can tell if it is something serious.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 25, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.