A member asked:

Is there a surgery for bile reflux?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Nayana Trivedi answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Bitter taste in : Mouth? This is Acid Reflux and not Bile. And for that if diet and lifestyle change does not help then surgery called FUndoplication is done. Gall stone and inflation of Gall bladder causes bile related problem. When it gets infected than needs surgery.

Answered 4/21/2015



Related Questions