NC

i had a bad cough and sore throat sunday i had surgery 11/10/14 in now the cough is worse throat is worse chest hurting upper back is hurting ?

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Allergy and Immunology 14 years experience
Talk to your doctor: With recent surgery history now having cough, it should be wise to come see your doctor again. We don't know your medical history especially history of your recent surgery so we cannot give you good advice. Talk to your doctor who know more about you and what risks if any from your recent illness that might relate to your current cough and sore throat.
Dr. Christopher Smith
Cough: if your cough is worst and your chest hurt----you need to be evaluated by your doctor or ER chest X-ray/labs---especially if you are running any fevers or if your cough is productive