Sweden

I was tested on the 23rd day of my cycle for progesterone. it turned out 13.55, what does this mean? have i ovulated, will i get my period?

Dr. Matthew Wilson
Yes, yes: This progesterone level is consistent with ovulation and either you will get pregnant this cycle or your period will come on time. I'm sorry that the doctor that ordered this test is not discussing it with you. The overall significance of this test is dependent on why it was ordered and what are your goals.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Ovulated: Generally a Progesterone greater than 10 around day 21 means that ovulation occurred. If you got pregnant this month then you will not have a cycle. If you did not get pregnant then you will have a cycle.

Last updated Dec 21, 2014