NV
A male asked:

I have a vein that is extremely swollen in my left wrist on my thumb side it is extemely painful when i pick anything up but there is no bruising ?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Need more info on u: What is your age? What did you do in the past few days that might have caused swelling of your vein. This doesn't happen spontaneously. What meds are you on. Do you smoke, drink or take recreational drugs. It's important for us to get a complete picture of your health, so we can recommend the best solutions. Complete your patient profile for us. Thanks!

Last updated Apr 15, 2018