U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old female asked:

Hip bursitis? pain sleeping on either left/right side but not during the day or activities. comesand goes. would like to heal it. dont want it worse.

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Good idea: The best Dr. to see would be an Orthopedic Dr. who trained in diseases of the joints/bones. There may be simple medications, therapy, injections, etc. that can help you meet your goals of recovery. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.