Vincennes, IN

My bicep muscle on my left arm has been "twitching" for the past 48 hours, i don't have any weakness or numbness in the arm. ?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
And the question is?: Is it ALS?-- No Is it life threatening?- No Is it going to stop?- They always do at some point How can I make it go away?- Well, sometimes you can and sometimes you can't Should I go to the ER? No, but if it's still there another day and it's bothering you set up an appointment to see your doctor. Some blood work, a quick physical exam and he may be able to give something to slow it down.

Last updated May 30, 2016