today i brushed my teeth there came blood out of my mouth. i wathced on my mouth and there are red ring on my gum behind teeth. what i could be.im16?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
44 years experience Dentistry
Gum disease??: Does this happen often? Have you been to a dentist for a thorough exam and cleaning recently? It may be gun disease, but impossible to tell without being evaluated by a dentist
Answered on Nov 30, 2014
1
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
35 years experience Dentistry
Gingivitis: When was your last visit to the dentist? Swollen red ring on your gums around the teeth is a symptom of a gum infection called gingivitis or periodontitis in a more advanced stage. See a dentist ASAP.
Answered on Nov 23, 2014
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Gum disease: Bleeding gums can be a sign that you are at risk for, or already have, gum disease. Untreated gingivitis can lead to the tooth loss and other health problems. See your dentist ASAP because the sooner you treat it the better the outcome.
Answered on Nov 23, 2014
Dr. Diane Minich
Gingivitis: See your dentist asap and have it checked.
Answered on Nov 23, 2014