PA

what does it mean when you have breast pain for over two weeks with back pain, and very nauseous. the pain ranges from uncomfortable to i'm in tears.

Dr. Aleks Radovic
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Difficult to answer: based on your description but I would see your doctor for a full history and examination. It could be nothing, but it could also be something more serious. Please make an appointment soon. Best of luck.
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
See a doctor: I can't tell for sure your age nor gender, but any pain bad enough to bring U to tears is not something to ignore. If on the left side this could be your heart acting up, it could be shingles, pleurisy, a collapsed lung, or something else completely. There are some things that just have to have a detalied history and physical and this is one. See a doctor, and probably sooner rather than later.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016