having sharp,throbbing pain on my upper left back for more than a year.it has worsen as now it radiates to my left arm cant sit for >30mins.wht to do?

Dr. Moshe Lewis
25 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
See spine Specialist: There are several possibilities that require a Specialist to evaluate you for a complete history and physical exam. These include cervical disc disease,muscle spasm, radiculopathy & thoracic outlet to name the most common.They would do imaging like an MRI/Xray and determine if you can start Physical therapy or need other treatments first which could include medication or injections.Keep me updated
Answered on Jan 16, 2017
1