A member asked:

How do you get tested for bacterial vaginosis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Stephen Pappachen answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Wet mount: Your ob/gyn could do this basic test or there are other "send out" tests that can be done. Of course, a thorough history (e.g. Malodorous vaginal discharge, itching, irritation, etc...) and physical exam are the cornerstones of any diagnosis.

Answered 3/26/2013



Related Questions