A member asked:

I have difficulty walking and i lack upper body strength. i don't have control over my meals. what do you recommend for getting healthy?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Edward Hellman answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Get control: Eating a healthy diet is critical and a bad diet can not be overcome with any degree of exercise. So if you can't get control of your diet, as you say, understand that you need to. An exercise bike or water aerobics are two alternatives for exercise in patients who have difficulty walking.

Answered 11/27/2017



Related Questions