A member asked:

I am having physical tics/spasms mostly in my upper body and my hands shake sometimes. what is my doctor looking for in a brain mri and an eeg?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Boris Ripa answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Wants to rule out Seizure Disorders and Brain Masses.

Answered Nov 6, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor