every night i get a vibrating sensation in my right ear. it feels like a low hum vibration and is making me crazy. +tinnitus. -mri/mra/mrv. help!

Dr. Adam Zuber
35 years experience Neurology
Meniers disease: This seems like early Meniers disease and tinnitis(ringing in the ears). It is possibly worse in the evening because of excessive salt and caffeine intake and tinnitis is more evident in a quiet surrounding. Decrease your salt and cafeine intake and if symptoms persist get evaluated by an ENT specialist. MRI is normally not done just for tinnitis.
Answered on May 21, 2016
1