U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

Dear sir, my doc prescribed me mebeverine for my stomach spasm for 3 years, but i'm not fine yet. tell me the another way.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
GI consultation: I suggest upper GI endoscopy and biopsy if necessary. I would suggest asking your consultant about alternative medication therapy,
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 29, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.