1998 CBC : WBC 5.7 neut 3.2 lymph1.6 2014 cbc: WBC 5.7 neut 3.7 lymphs 1.2 In between theses years my lymphs never went below 1.5 is this normal 1.2?

Dr. David Masiello
17 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Yes: This degree of lymphopenia is likley not significant giving its long history of being in this range. Some things that can cuase lymphopenia that can be overlooked include HIV, hepatitis, and other chornic viral infecitons.
Answered on Oct 31, 2014
1
Dr. Louis Cooper
47 years experience in Pediatrics
Blood counts fluctuate during the day and certainly over a period of time. If your doctor who has seen you during the blood tests has noticed any illness or suspicion of illness, has he/she discussed this with you? Please discuss with your physician, and I hope you are well. I agree with Dr. Masiello's comments.
Oct 26, 2014