How to change my mindset? i.know that sometimes i get angry and i know inside to use my.coping skills but then i end up saying stuff i regret later to people i care/look up to.

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 35 years experience
There's no magic: about It and it isn't an unattainable goal. It will take time, perseverance and a lot of practice with the help of a therapist. It's easier to act yourself into a new way of thinking than to think yourself into a new way of acting. (I didn't make that up, but it's great wisdom.)
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology 26 years experience
Self control: I have a great workbook and CD of skills that are extremely effective in helping people learn self regulation skills to take home and use TODAY. These skills have completely turned around many couples, families, co-workers from nasty fighting to peaceful living.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 15 years experience
Therapy?: Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anger, depression, anxiety, or whatever else is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Cognitive Behavioral: Therapy is the general approach most psychologists take to help people look at their thoughts and then make "adjustments." A specific example of this is anger management. Here's a reference: http://www.psychologyproductsandservices.com/page17.html