United Kingdom

I have had my lower two wisdom teeth removed a week ago... can i brush the extraction sites now?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
No need to: There is no need to brush the extraction sites. Gently brushing the teeth that are adjacent to the sites should be fine at this time. It is unknown how difficult the procedure was, what type of incision was made, how fast you are healing, and if there are any sutures. For all those reasons you should still be very gentle. Your surgeon can guide you with further questions..
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 24, 2014