TX

light tan stool all day. no changes in diet and not on medication. a bit tired and sore. belly feels uncomfortable and bloated. what could it be?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Abd pain; lite stool: may suggest a bile duct obstruction, e.g., gallstones. Is pain wise after fried/fatty/greasy meal? See following site for clues to stool color: http://www.mayoclinic.org/stool-color/expert-answers/faq-20058080. If condition persists or worsens, see PCP for exam & possible tests like gallbladder ultrasound. Meanwhile, cut back on fried/fatty foods.
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
How long ?: Pale stool, if that is what you mean as light tan coloured stool with abdominal discomfort and bloatedness, raise a concern for need to r/o problems - gallbadder and bile duct system, and also pancreas problems. Ned to know whether you have very tellow urine, itchy skin ,poor appetite, nausea ,fever etc. How old are you,how long are symptoms. Obstructive jaundice most of the time causes pale stool