hi i am currently been trying for. baby for 5 years and i had my period on the 7 th april then on the 29 april had light bleed for a few days with no ?

Dr. Robert Greer
Get tested: Urine preg tests are very good.Try one on first urine of the day.
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine 49 years experience
Infertility for 5 yr: Five years is a very long time. It is possible that light bleed that you had the end of april was a sign of early pregnancy, but i doubt it. In any case, you need to see a gyn, and if you not pregnant you should have a proper infertility work up. My free app for an infertility work up isn't quite finished yet, but i expect it to be available shortly from the apple store.

Last updated Jun 10, 2012