does tea tree oil on the soles of a toddler's feet boost immune response? my 2 year old has a cold and im interested in natural immune support methods

Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
34 years experience Pediatrics
Please don't: the best boost to your child's immune system is good nutrition and scheduled immunizations. Does the child go to daycare? Does anyone in the household smoke? Those two things increase the incidence of coughs and colds. Do a search on Health Tap and see how many questions we answer about tea tree oil causing blistering, inflammation and irritation.
Answered on Sep 3, 2017