for a natural remedy...what amts and how long use castor oil /tea tree oil for treatmt of nail fungus/athletes foot? how do they need diluted, if any

Dr. Scott Shields
28 years experience Podiatry
Fungus: Natural is GREAT when it works. I have found that it is a hit and miss proposition. You can follow the label on the bottle of tea tree oil or see your podiatrist for a diagnosis and prescription. nail fungus is VERY hard to kill. I would treat both the nails and the athletes foot infection at the same time and get it done as quickly as possible. Good luck.
Answered on Aug 23, 2015