Seabrook, Texas

I've heard of horrible reactions from flu shot, even death..why should i expose my children to this? is it really worth the risk?

Dr. Nayyara Dawood
Flushot concerns: I am a Pediatrician. I follow the CDC and AAP guidelines on Flushot administration and I have not had any severe reactions. We need to screen for possibility of reactions before we give ANY shot : not just the Flushot. We cannot give the Flushot if there is history of reactions to components of the vaccine in the past.The vaccine has protected so many patients from the "FLU" for so many years.
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
The flu vaccine is safe and important to have for yourself and your children.
Oct 22, 2014