A male asked:

i had horrible allergies even though i took loratadine w/ decongestant i combined it w/ cetirizone & its under control are their any bad side effects?

Dr. Jefferson Svengsouk
Specializes in Palliative Care
Overdosing Meds: Loratadine and cetirizine are both antihistamines, and carry side effects including sedation and drowsiness, among others. Increasing the dose of one agent, or combining agents, may increase the likelihood and severity of adverse effects and potential drug interactions. You should consult a physician before modifying medication instructions.