ny
A male asked:

how to reduce redness of skin from acne ? i don't get much pimples, but just some enlarged pores, and red flushing predominantly on the cheeks.

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
You could: You could try using otc eye drops that reduce redness on your skin.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Flushing: Flushing is usually associated with rosacea. Though there's no way to eliminate rosacea, effective treatment can relieve signs and symptoms. Most often this requires a combination of prescription treatments and certain lifestyle changes on your part. Topical medications include finacea, metro gel, sodium sulfacetamide , others and oral medication like oracea.