India

hello, i had done tiffa scan on oct 1 4 impressions result was missed abortion as i am not satisfied vit the report can i get it done next day pl sig.

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
I don't know: I'm not sure what determines that in India.Tiffa scans are known as Ultrasounds in the states and are very safe in pregnancy or at any time since there is no radiation exposure.The question here would be insurance coverage or patient's willingness to pay and the doctor's willingness to order it.Another alternative would be quantitative HCG levels 2 or 3 days apart.With a missed abortion they fall

Last updated Oct 15, 2014