U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Millsboro, Delaware
A 25-year-old female asked:

Pain in right foot on the right side and i have spastic cerebral palsy?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 37 years experience
Sorry the foot: hurts. If this is a chronic issue see your neurologist (please take your shoes off before he examines you) If its related to the upper motor neuron condition (CP) there are treatments available. If you think its just a sprain or bruise you can be seen by a primary care provider.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.